Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-A-Bration is here!

I just love this time of the year because I can buy new products and received free products!!! For every %50 dollars of Stampin'Up! product you buy, you get to choose something for free out of the sale-a-bration catalog. I just love free stuff and I like that I can get free stamps, paper or ribbon this year!! I don't know about you, but I can never decide which is more fun, creating new cards or creating new scrapbook pages. You are welcome to email me for more information. I will be back soon to post some new creations!! Thank you again for reading my page and sending me all those referrals!!! Happy creating! Rebeccahh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!