Monday, January 26, 2009

Join the fun! - Paper My Memories Workshop

I have decided to try and create workshops for the scrappers and the crafters. On Friday, February 27 I will be hosting a framed art class starting at 6pm to 9pm.We will be decorating a 12x12 frame inside and out. The theme will be "Love is in the air!" so make sure to take 3-4 great photos for the project. Then on Saturday, February 28 I am having a open scrapbook workshop. Join both events or choose a favorite. More information to follow or just visit my Stampin'Up link to view my current calendar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!