Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Shower for Grandpa



On Thursday we had a little baby shower celebration for one of my office co-workers. He is going to be a first time grandpa and is excited to be expecting his first granddaughter, Parker Alanis. We thought it would be fun to have a little party for him and because he lives and breathes soccer in his spare time we decided to make everything with a soccer theme. He loved the cards and I hope you do too! I had fun using the new Stampin'Up texture plates to and I liked making the soccer balls in 3D as well. We will be using the new texture plates at my workshop on Saturday, February 28. Just email me for more details or to RSVP your spot! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!