Saturday, June 13, 2009

Simply Garden Note Cards


Okay, I already posted a layout I made with the Simply Garden Kit pieces I gave at the May workshop, so now I decided to use the remaining pieces to make 8 note cards. Between the 12x12 layout below and the 8 cards here, all I added to the items I gave in the kits were 2 pieces of 12x12 barely banana card stock and 8 note cards. I still have some left over scraps so I can make additional flowers or add embellishments to my layout when I add the pictures. I hope you like them and I am still waiting to see what some of you who attended the workshop created with your kit. Happy Scrapping!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I am impressed, but not suprised, that you made such unique cards using the same paper set I got from you workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, you will need to create some items and email me the photo so I can share here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!