Monday, June 8, 2009

May Workshop Layout Idea


Those who attended the National Scrapbook workshop received a layout kit from the Simply Scrapin' Garden Kit, as well as an idea sheet from Stampin'Up! and a page of sample layouts. This is one of the layouts and I just added a couple of personal touches. I still have plenty of paper and die cuts left to make additional pages or cards. I used Barely Banana paper. The hand doodles were done with Always Artichoke and I stamped the title with the Time Well Spent stamp set. I also stamped on the paper, but it is a little light in the photo. Also, I usually doodle a little more after my pictures are added and our sticky die cuts can be moved around as well. Keep in mind though,glue dots and other adhesives are not as forgiving.

I hope you enjoy it and please make sure to send me pictures of your layouts as well. (More to come with the leftovers....)

2 comments:

  1. you did a great job! these pages turned out soooooo cute

    love your friend shannon~

    ReplyDelete

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!