Thursday, January 20, 2011

January is flying by.....


Time to start thinking about those sweeties in your life that deserve a little something special on Valentine's Day! Paper crafts are great for the giving! How about a frame, a card, a photo box or a little hand crafted sentiment? My husband and son love their personalized items and especially when I add few extra embellishments like ribbon or buttons! I will be back to post soon. Please email me pictures of your creations! I would love to share them here with our fellow paper craft artists!


By the way, I will be creating coordinated kits you can order online or purchase at my next workshop! Take care and thanks for visiting often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!