Monday, February 15, 2010

Tweet Flip Book

In the mood to create a quick and easy photo book? I was trying to find something cute and simple to share with you! I am behind on my scrapping as usual and found this cute birdie flip book using Stampin'Up! supplies. It makes a great brag book for your desk at work or make it and cover it with clear contact paper to carry in your purse! There are quite a few holidays coming up so think about some cute and easy gifts now.

You can also contact me and I can email you the directions and supply list! Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!