Sunday, February 8, 2009

Revolution for Sale


I have a brand new Revolution and Lemonade alphabet still in the box. I purchased it at the last scrapbook convention and still haven't opened it. If you are interested please email me because I would be glad to sell it to you for the same price. It is really a great product and I am posting a picture of the items above. I just use my Cricut more and though someone who uses this product might enjoy it. Stampin'Up! has a ton of new dies for it as well. You are welcome to see my link for more items. Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!