Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is only the beginning!

Hello, I am new to blogging and looking forward to creating a site with fun ideas for stamping, scrap booking and paper crafting. I hope you will share with me too!

I am currently a Stampin'Up Consultant, but I have been scrapping and stamping for years. I guess I should have started with a company back when my husband and I married in 1991, because I probably would have turned my business into a profitable fortune by now. Either way, I still love what I do and would love to share with you.

I will be back soon to post my artwork here, because I loving creating many things such as cards, scrapbook pages and framed art. I love paper crafting! Don't get me wrong, digital is fun too, but after looking at a computer screen all day, I enjoy sitting with friends and family while we create fun and simple paper craft projects.

I will be back to share more about my love of stamping, scrapping and paper crafting and I hope you will be back to see more as well.

Take care!!

Becca

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog you did a good job of course I'm getting a little jealous!!! I'm so glad that you FINALLY got one keep up the good work so when I have ??? about mine I know you will be all prepared to help me.

    shannon

    ReplyDelete

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!