Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween is almost here!


I can't believe we have a week until Halloween. So many cute ideas to post and blog but for now I will just have to post my card. I really would love to share with you a few more ideas. I will try and be back during the week as I know a few friends have gatherings this weekend and they will be busy creating and crafting! I would love to see your ideas too so please email me your photos! 

As you can see, we are busy getting ready for one of our favorite holidays. I hope you come and see us this Halloween and join the fun! As we like to say in the Hooten Household Trick or Treat!!!


Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!