Thursday, August 20, 2009

Updates are on the way!



Some many things are going on right now! Family events, school is back in session for me and Austin starts next week. There are great new products and I have some new catalogs to post. A new look for my website is on the way and I am looking forward to a huge scrapbook and papercraft sale in Septemeber. More information will be posted as to the exact day and time. Until then, here is the babyshower card I made for our cousins Tim and Jen, who look forward to their arrival of Reese in September! We also had a couple birthdays over the summer, so I hope you enjoy the all-star card I created! Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!