Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Potluck and Scrap Workshop - April 25 6-11pm


Okay, this month started out busy and is getting busier, but I need to scrap. Come and bring your favorite dish to share and let's scrap. Just send me an email so I know what you are bringing and to make sure I set up enough room. I will have my tools, inks, stamps, etc. to use and my little personal store is open. I also have page kits and card kits for purchase as well. This card basket kit was shared at the last quarterly demonstrators' meeting and I just loved it. I have a couple different paper packs to choose for your layout.

Also, mark May 30th on your calendar for an all day and evening fun event. Details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it sweetly!

Say it sweetly!

Journal special moments!

Journal special moments!

Mix brights with pastels!

Mix brights with pastels!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!

Colors and patterns add a special touch!